I need help! Where do I go?

Fri, 07/04/2014 - 08:39

Blog Admin

Are you a recent high school graduate with questions about transitioning to college? Help is here!

This summer, meet with experienced college counselors and financial aid advisers at the High School to College Center, 618 N. Skinker in the Delmar Loop. Open through August 1st only. All services are free! Click here for more information.

Have questions for your college or university about housing, orientation or other issues? We can help at the High School to College Center! We have representatives from many colleges coming to the Center to meet with you. For a list of upcoming visits, click here. If your college is not listed, or has already visited the Center, come see us and we'll help connect you to the St. Louis area rep for your school.

Need help with financial aid? The counselors at the High School to College Center can help with FAFSA verification, understanding your financial aid award letter and other questions. Please bring your financial aid award letter and Student Aid Report (results from completing the FAFSA) or FAFSA PIN with you.

For additional assistance with financial aid, visit our Paying for College page. We also encourage students to create a Scholarship Central account. Scholarship Central is a free, online system connecting St. Louis area students to St. Louis area colleges. Please note that most scholarships have spring deadlines for the following school year. 

Still in high school but want to get started planning for college? Visit our Getting Ready for College page for links to online resources. When school starts, make an appointment with your school counselor to develop your plan.